Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas is Over? Oops...

I am starting to get the hang of actually blogging things now...so hopefully I will keep this a tradition!! hahaha! Oh some great news on the photography front, I am going to be meeting with Kate Moore of Kate Moore Creative on Tuesday and we will start the process of working on my logo for Kayla F Photography! I couldn't be more excited! Once I get the logo, then that is when things are going to start snowballing! Next will be a FB page, a professional blog and eventually a website! Not to mention a whole bunch of fun stuff like stationary!! Hooray!! I am beyond excited! So now that I have gotten that out of the way, lets talk about something that is a little (or a lot) past due!

So the Christmas decorations have been down for a couple of weeks, the lights down too (we are not those type of people! LOL) but guess what I haven't done until last night...edit Christmas pictures!! Its amazing how time just seems to slip by and when you look at what you've accomplished it just doesn't seem to fit the bill!!! So I sat my booty down in my very uncomfortable chair and edited away! It was so much fun. I only took pictures this year at my Dad's house on Christmas Eve. Christmas day I didn't want to fool with it; I just wanted to relax and enjoy time with my family and not have my eyes peeled open waiting for fun stuff to happen (I know, I have committed the Photographer Travesty by stating that)!

Anyhoo, my niece, Sarah, is so amazing! She is wise beyond her years and when my sister told me what she said about Santa I was just astonished. She said, "She doesn't believe in Santa, but she knows he exists."

So these pictures mostly encompass Sarah because she is just so fun to take pictures of...its amazing to think that she used to cringe in front of the camera!!!!

Sarah and her Uncle Ty Ty...my favorite picture of them!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing Uncle Ty Ty how her animals are magnetic...he is flabbergasted! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now it was time to open presents. We all had a wonderful Christmas; spending time with family (no matter how cliche it is) really is my favorite part. But Sarah of course is just ecstatic over her presents...this next series shows her love for her Barbie Pool! Cracks me up!
Photobucket

Love this picture of Sarah! And here is my bro and Dad playing with Tyler's new Garmin!! FANCY!! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know it is super late, but I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Years and was able to spend it with the people you love most...I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment