Friday, October 9, 2009

Too many to post...

I have thousands...and I mean thousands of pictures on my computer. Well, not anymore because my poor little laptop starting getting too bogged down with pictures. So they are now stored on a trusty (hopefully so) hard drive. But since there are so many I thought why waste all that time and space...I should post some of my fav on here!!

If you don't know I am absolutely in love with the Biltmore, well then you don't know me very well. I think this place is magical. Enough said...here are some of my favorite pictures of Biltmore.

Photobucket Photobucket

Here are some shots that I took on a photo assignment. Its amazing what you can find to shoot when you are given 3 hours to shoot whatever you want.
Photobucket Photobucket

The Moon! Something that few people know about me is that I dreamed of becoming an astronaut. Yes, I know every little kid has this exact same dream. However, every little kid didn't probably cry when they touched moon rock at Kennedy Space Center, nor do they probably cry when they watch Neil Armstrong walk on the moon...I still do...every time.
Photobucket
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." ~Neil Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment