Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nature Will Never Fail

So as I was uploading my pictures for this post I noticed a theme (and not an intentional one). Everything in this post seems to be earthy and green, whereas in my previous two posts things tended to be more based around water and blues. They must be in sync with my mood! All these pictures are older pictures. I hope to get some newer ones up real soon.

This is a picture of a tree on a old road out in my neck of the woods. I love taking pictures of silhouettes and this old tree made a great one with the sunset behind it.
Photobucket

I love old country roads. This is probably one of my favorite in the area.
Photobucket

These next two pictures are from Virginia. To be more exact Covington, VA. One of my favorite places to be. One was taken at the historical Humpback Bridge while the other was taken at Hot Springs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment