Friday, October 9, 2009

Sea Turtles and Paradise

My first post has to be of my recent trip to the US Virgin Islands in Aug. 2009 with Robby. There are no words to describe this vacation. I seem to always use "Amazing" and "Perfect" but these words don't exude the feelings we felt and the memories we will always have. The picture below was taken on our last full day on the island. I had one request for the whole trip (well maybe not just one): I needed to drive around the island and take pictures of all the things I didn't the last time I was there (2004). So off we went driving around the tumultuous, winding roads on St. John. I shot some great pictures but here are just a couple that I really liked.
Photobucket
This is a picture of a sea turtle that I fell in love with at Leister Bay and couldn't stop following around. I am actually not that close to him. I zoomed so far in and couldn't tell what I was taking a picture of in my underwater case (which I LOVE for my point and shoot).
Photobucket
"Wouldn't take much for me to up and run to another life somewhere in the sun"~Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment